It’s Easter time and we have a yummy recipe for you to try!
500gm dark chocolate
Lifestream Spirulina Balance – 3 teaspoons
Lifestream Essential Berries – 3 teaspoons
10 pink and white medium size marshmallows
30gm freeze dried raspberries
(or halve with plums) plus extra for decorating
30 small size paper cupcake liners
(or a soft silicon mould)
1. Break chocolate into a medium size bowl.
2. Place bowl over a pot of boiling water to melt
chocolate- stir till smooth. Set aside for 10 minutes
3. Add Lifestream Spirulina Balance and Essential Berries
to chocolate- stir till mixed.
4. Chop marshmallows into ¼’s, add to bowl.
5. Measure freeze dried fruit, add to bowl. Mix ingredients
till the chocolate covers all the ingredients.
6. Put cupcake liners on a tray. Spoon mixture evenly
between the cupcake liners.
7. Place in the fridge to set.
Created by Karin Spicer N.D, Lifestream Naturopath